Dear Back to You Rewards Member,
Thank you for being a loyal customer of the Iowa State University Book Store. We love the Cyclones and we know you do to! We have some great ideas to offer you better promotions, flash sales, coupons and discount plans. With these changes, we will be ending our Back to You Rewards program on June 1, 2018. Reward points can no longer be earned, but the points you have earned prior to today are still available for you to redeem through June 1st in-store and online.
To be sure you have access to all the best deals at the Iowa State University Book Store, be sure to visit www.isubookstore.com/join to sign up for email and text message notifications.
We appreciate your business and shopping at the store that supports Iowa State University. Go Cyclones!
Rita Phillips, Director
Iowa State University Book Store
Back to You Reward Point Rules
- Reward points are redeemed during checkout in-store and online at a value of $.02 per point.
- Points become available to redeem 30 days after purchase. Only Points listed as "Available" on your account balance can be used now.
- Points expire 90 days after the earned date or on June 1, 2018, whichever is sooner.
- When checking out in the store, the cashier will be prompted to apply your reward point discount to your total, getting your permission first.
- When checking out online, you will be prompted to apply points in the payment options step, just before entering your payment information.
- If an item is returned where points were used as a discount, the points will not go back on your account if the 90 day expiration of those points has past.