Back To You Rewards is the ISU Book Store's new program to reward our customers. Earn points for every purchase you make in-store and online then redeem your points as a discount on your purchase during checkout. It's FREE, easy, and ANYONE can join!
Join Back to You Rewards:
It's FREE! You’ll be able to accrue points in-store and online immediately after registering!
Did you make a purchase in the store? Make sure to check yes to participate in Back to You Rewards.
Complete Your Account Setup
Order from our website in the past or already have an account?
Log In Now to Enable Back to You
How It Works:
- Earn points for almost every purchase in-store and online.
Get a $0.02 discount for every point earned.
Example: 250 points = $5.00 discount or
500 points = $10.00 discount.
Points cannot be redeemed for 30 days and expire 90 days after earned.
Get special discounts or bonus points on select purchases.
- Points are redeemed as a discount when checking out in-store or online.
- Login to your account to view your points
The Fine Print (updated 11/11/2016):
- Earn 1 point for every $4 spent on textbooks, computers, tablets, and select Apple products.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on most other items.
- To earn/redeem points in the store, you'll need to have your Customer Number (University ID for students, faculty & staff; 10-digit phone number for all others).
- Points can only be earned on personal purchases. ISU Departments are not eligible to earn or redeem points.
- If you return merchandise, earned points will be deducted.
- Points are earned when your order is processed and redeemed when your is placed for online purchases.
- Points earned in the store are applied the following business day as long as your online account is completed. If not, points may take up to 2 weeks to apply after your online account is created.
- Points cannot be transferred to other accounts.
- Select items may be excluded from earning rewards.
- Items $5.00 and under are not eligible for point redemption. Other select items, such as clearance, sale items, special orders, etc., may be excluded from point redemption, also.
- Reward points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Points redeemed for a discount on a purchase will not be returned to your Back To You Rewards account if the item is returned. Items purchased entirely with reward points have no cash value and cannot be refunded. If the item is exchanged for a different size or another item, the discount may be applied to the exchange pending manager approval.
- Requests for purchases where the reward number was not captured must occur in within 3 day of the transaction. See store for request.
- Points for purchases older than 3 days cannot be added, unless your University ID or telephone number was captured during the transaction.
- Account/point issues must be reported within 60 days of the transaction or points earned will be null and void.
- Back To You Rewards rules may be modified at any time.