Donation Request Guidelines
As a self-supporting campus department, our profits remain at ISU to support programs, scholarships, and facilities that benefit Iowa State University students, faculty, and staff. In addition to redirecting our profits to the University, we occasionally provide donations to programs that are in line with our mission to serve the University community. Because we receive an large number of donation requests, our giving is very focused.
The parameters below will help determine if your organization matches our giving guidelines. Please understand that although your organization may fit one or more of the guidelines below, it's not a guarantee that your request will be honored. While we wish we could support all worthy organizations, we simply cannot.
The Iowa State University Book Store will consider requests from the following:
- University-affiliated organizations.
- Events conducted by University-recognized student, faculty, or staff organizations and University departments. Note: Priority is given to events that raise scholarship funds for ISU students.
- Community programs sponsored by Iowa State University.
Regrettably, we cannot support:
- Requests from individuals.
- Requests for cash donations.
- Silent auctions, event sponsorships, or other fundraisers for Non-ISU related events.
- Non-ISU programs: sports teams, troops, classes, camps, carnivals, etc.
- Religious and political groups/campaigns.
- Items distributed or sold on University property that competes with the operations of the University Book Store.
The majority of donations are in the form of merchandise. All requests must be submitted on the Donation Request Form via the link below. The donation request form must include all required information, including information about your organization, event, or initiative. Please allow 7-14 business days for a response. Forms must be submitted using the form below.
I understand the guidelines stated above.