Sell Your Purchased Books
Get paid for your textbooks by selling them back online. We cover shipping, so there’s no cost to you! All you have to do is search for the book(s) you want to sell back, print a prepaid label, and ship your book(s).
- DO NOT INCLUDE RENTED TEXTBOOKS from the ISU Book Store or any other company you may have rented from. Please check your AccessPlus messages for a list of rented textbooks from the ISU Book Store and use the Return Rented Textbooks link instead.
- This service is provided by Nebraska Book Company. The purchase agreement is between you and Nebraska Book Company.
- Your book(s) must be in good condition - no water damage, pages missing, or other damage.
- Payment for your books will be issued by check within 3 weeks after receiving your shipment.
- A service fee will be charged to ship books back to you (i.e. rented textbook, books not included in the online quote, etc.)
- A prepaid shipping label will be provided. You have 7 days to ship your package after creating the label.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List