Please keep in mind:
- Your ID is required to sell back textbooks and return rented textbooks.
- Books must be in reusable condition. We reserve the right to refuse to purchase a used book based on its condition.
- Buyback operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. The quantity being bought back is limited and may be reached at any time.
- The price listed is not a guaranteed buying price.
- Buyback prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices listed for selling your books online (below) may not be the same as what is offered in the store or listed using the search above.
- Bring all your books, even if you didn't buy from us! We work with multiple companies to buy books so we'll check them all to see what the best price we can offer!
Sell Your Purchased Books
Get paid for your textbooks by selling them back online. Shipping is covered, so there’s no cost to you! All you have to do is search for the book(s) you want to sell back, print a prepaid label, and ship your book(s).
- DO NOT INCLUDE RENTED TEXTBOOKS from the ISU Book Store or any other company you may have rented from. Please click here for a list of your rented textbooks from the ISU Book Store.
- This online buyback service is provided by Nebraska Book Company. The purchase agreement is between you and Nebraska Book Company.
- Your book(s) must be in good condition - no water damage, pages missing, or other damage.
- Payment for your books will be issued by check within 3 weeks after receiving your shipment.
- A service fee will be charged to ship books back to you (i.e. rented textbook, books not included in the online quote, etc.)
- A prepaid shipping label will be provided. You have 7 days to ship your package after creating the label.
Item Count: 0