Purchasing from the Book Store as an ISU Department
It is the University Book Store's mission to provide our customers with value in products, services, and educational resources that reflect Iowa State University's mission of achieving excellence in learning, discovery and engagement.
That is why we do our best to provide you not only with the products you need, but also with the service, convenience, and quality you deserve. Whether you purchase your supplies in store or special order items, ISU departments receive:
- Fast, free campus delivery
- Direct billing to your account, including Workday department detail and work orders.
- No minimum purchase requirements (excluding custom imprint products)
- Personalized service from our knowledgeable, friendly staff
- For your convenience, we provide several ways for you to purchase your department supplies, including clothing, art supplies, software and electronics.
Why shop at the ISU Book Store?
- We're an ISU Department so your money stays on campus!
- Get up to 50% off suggested retail prices.
- Free same day or next day delivery on in-stock items.
- Catalog of thousands of items available for special order with 2-5 business day delivery on most items.
- For orders that use a Workday Worktag, you'll get detailed purchase information uploaded into Workday, including item information (excludes some special order items), purchasing employee, and spend category!
3 Ways to Shop:
- In-person: Bring your ISU P-Card or Workday Worktag, including department detail or Work Order number if required, and shop during our regular store hours. The ISU card number or name of the person purchasing will be captured for Workday Worktag purchases for future reference.
- Submit our online order form.
- Browse our online catalog by using the navigation above to shop select popular items and use your ISU P-Card for payment. Need to use a Workday Worktag? Submit your order through our online order form!
- Need a name tag, nameplate, or stamp? Use one of our custom order forms for these items to make sure we capture all the required info for your order.
- Book Supply Order Form: Microsoft Excel or PDF
- CourseWorks Order Form: PDF
- Coursepacket Bibliography Form: Microsoft Word or PDF
- Copyright Compliance Q&A